Slither.io Mods (Update August 2016)
Slither.io Mods is one of the most critical parts of Slither.io game. It will provide you the useful information to help players enjoy the game with many benefits. In Slither.io Mods, you can search and gather the knowledge of mods easily. Currently, Slither.io Mods has three items including the guide to play Slither.io game with your friends, options of the new Slither.io mod, along with the first Slither io mods script. They show you the simple way to install, download the new mod and much more. All of them are easy to follow. Just read carefully and you can complete everything in the short time. Indeed, Slither.io Mods is not only the good address but also the necessary instruction so that you can enrich the knowledge of this awesome game. Hopefully, Slither.io Mods can bring a lot of interesting news for you. Let’s catch up the latest updates! Thanks for your reading!
*Warning: Update latest version Chrome (Chrome version >= ver 50.0.0) to use extension:
- Click -> Help -> About Google Chrome
Version 1.1 new updated:
Add Team Chat (chat with players who use PartyCode same like your PartyCode)
- Party Code updated: select code from the list.
- Add new custom skins (Pokemon, Dragon Ball).
- Added features [Partycode]
- Create your own skin
- Autobots still working when you move other window (not tab).
How to Create/Join Party
- Click button Create Party, then your party code will be create.
*Note: Just click Join Party to play with friend. If you click button Play above or Play With IP, you will play with normal mode (Party code will be disabled).
- After that, send your code to your friend and click button Join Party.
- Paste party code into text box.
- Click button Join Party.
* In-game features:
- Zoom in and out
- Create/Join party with friends. (update ver 2.1.2)
- Dashboard ver 2. (ver 2.0.1)
- Insert Custom Skin Kiwi (ver 1.3.6)
- Intelligent AutoBots (ver 1.3.4)
- Make your own Skins (ver 1.3.2)
- Chat Online (ver 1.3.2)
- Custom Skins
- Show your current location
- Keep track of the FPS with FPS counter
- Follow the IP of friend’s server with your present one
- Join your friend’s IP
- Select the normal background to fix the low-end system
- Reduce the flow to help the low systems
- Graphic mode for your selection
- Play the game with your buddies (connect to the servers straightly)
- All nicks and settings are saved
- Sever selection
- Snake Skin Rotator for turning off/on rotator
- Background changer
- Return to the main menu when die
- Mod option
- Live update
- Turn on/off the HUD
- Reset Zoom
- Speed burst with key Shift
- Brand new UI
ZOOM IN / OUT